- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Boghead Holiday Cottages collects the following data:
Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Boghead Holiday Cottages with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Request information via online forms or place a booking.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Boghead Holiday Cottages collects your data so that we can:
- Process your booking.
- Respond to your questions
- Email you to follow up on a booking.
How do we store your data?
Boghead Holiday Cottages securely stores your data on a secure server. Boghead Holiday Cottages will keep your information for a maximum of 10 years. Once this period has expired, we will delete your data.
What are your data protection rights?
Boghead Holiday Cottages would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Boghead Holiday Cottages for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Boghead Holiday Cottages correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Boghead Holiday Cottages to complete the information you believe is incomplete. The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Boghead Holiday Cottages erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Boghead Holiday Cottages restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Boghead Holiday Cottages’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Boghead Holiday Cottages transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- What types of cookies do we use?
- There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Boghead Holiday Cottages uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include which location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Boghead Holiday Cottages uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Boghead Holiday Cottages sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and this website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us